Mie Ayam Ijo Ungaran (Green Noodle)

Image result for mie ayam ijo kotabaru
source: Cerita Makan

I am a noodle holic. I do love eating noodle every single time of my life. I don't know why I am loving noodle so much,but it's me.

Now I want to share with you about one type of noodle which I found in Yogyakarta. Mie Ayam Ungaran or usually called by me with Mie ayam ijo. Ijo means green. Yes, the color of this noodle is green and it is served with tortilla bowl. I don't know how to explain in English way, but this noodle is served with this kind of thing (tortilla bowl), so you can eat it all.

How I explain the taste of this wonderful noodle, you have to try this on your own. Soft noodle with litbit salty chicken broth mixed with sweet chicken-soybean sauce, garnished with spring onion. Wow... what an amazing taste in your mouth.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Yeay

Roti Bakar Pak Ateng (Toasted Bread)